Monday, November 21, 2011

I. HATE. FACEBOOK.

It's just a giant bitch page.
People use it to complain about other people or other people complaining.
Girls use it as an excuse to have multiple photo albums of themselves, which is nothing but conceited and vein.
Nobody ever has status update that's any good
It's giving me a headache just thinking about having it pulled up in another browser.
Maybe I'll deactivate it?
yeah, it's not like i really use it?
plus, it's rather annoying and dumb.
I. HATE. FACEBOOK.
Favorite Books? "I hate to read?"
Hate to read or just to dumb?
"GLEE GLEE GLEE <3"
could you shut the fuck up?
hold on, somebody else has uploaded a picture of themself with a generic quote about making it through life.
"The hardest choices tend to be the best <3"
what the hell does that have to do with your bathroom mirror?
What possible major life decision could have been decided in your bathroom at 8:47 on a Monday?
I. HATE. FACEBOOK.
"can we please keep it classy?"
why? you're about as classy as a vegas call-girl at 2 A.M
"the girls at harrison are just dirt bitches with no pride."
you're one of them
"your a dick"
NOT INTERCHANGEABLE
oh, somebody uploaded another picture of themself
34 people like it
oh. my. god.
now it wont load
yup
Facebook mobile was crafted with the hands of satan
now it loaded
NOTHING HAPPENED.
why do i care?
I already checked that notification
please go away
you won't?
then I will.
I. HATE. FACEBOOK.

No comments:

Post a Comment